Wednesday, February 3, 2016


About Film
POV: Satya Prakash
Pune and Film fete as PIFF

Pune International Film Festival 2016 had invited Cine.-philes and cine critiques from 22 countries. One of the greatest Bollywood and Marathi veteran actors Mohàn Agase and Argentinian Film director Pablo Cesar had transpired a lot about art and cinema with my intervention to give a momentum to the debate at breezy night of beautiful city Pune that has been fascinating me much. Mohan Agase has had profound and intense acting in the film "Ganga Jal" directed by great Film director Prakash Jha.
Pune and PIFF are having cultural relation but I will add ,this relation will be symbiotic.I love this city because of my lovely friends like Milind Brahme,Shrirang MirajkarSujata Patil, Priyada Wadekar, Vaishali Dabak and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment